rss
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

psychoneurotic


YOU
Who d'hell are u??

I don't even know who you really are
But i got a crush on you, definitely
At d'first time i met you

What are u made of??
You really are adored by d'people
But i find it's hard for me to impress you
Though maybe here, i'm d'one who has d'wrong


YOU CHANGE YOU JUDGE
Maybe you conscious, or perhaps you don't realize, indeed
But i'm not that insensitive,
From d'deepest of my heart, i feel it
U've changed
Not to yourself, nor everybody,
It's on me, only to me

Freak, you named me
Eschew, you did me
We even haven't known each other very well
But you've judged me already, made your own decision
All by yourself


PSYCHONEUROTIC ON ME
No regret here in my mind, no hurt here in my heart
All i can say is
It's just miserable to look at d'situation
And stoppin myself from askin why

psychoneurtic,
There i could be
I may do -ignore-eveythin'-about-you-
But i choose to deal with those
'Coz I can too live on my very own life


BYE BYE MEANS BYE BYE
I find myself try so hard to delete you
And I keep trying to move on
All i can do is wipe you off,
everytime -you-things- infuse on my blood

Past will be past
As the time goes bye,
Bye-bye will never so hard
I might break up, but i recover



0 comments:

Post a Comment