rss
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites

Sunday, March 14, 2010

b r a n d e d l a d y


i'm an evil
done every bad things
that's what they've said
and that's what they've known

judge me
i won't prove anything
coz U have eyes to look at me
coz U have mind to think like what u like
that's your rights
and who am I to blame you all
for what u want, for what u think about

after all,
only me who knows the real me
and all i know is
i want to be worth
for someone who can accept all my imperfection

hey rare treasure,
perhaps you won't know, how i really hard to try
to be better and better and better, everyday
So if we meet one day,
i'd be the jewel that can embellish and cherish you

Hey precious,
see me i'm not an evil
i've never meant to be an evil

0 comments:

Post a Comment